The company held a fire evacuation emergency drill for all employees on May 24, 2018. This drill was led by the Personnel General Affairs Section of the Management Department, combined with the actual situation of the company, and with the joint assistance of various departments of the company, the fire drill was organized according to the predetermined plan. It proceeded in an orderly manner and achieved complete success.
The exercise was carefully arranged, and all employees attached great importance to it. Everyone was in place, performed their duties, and was serious and responsible, ensuring that the exercise was foolproof. Through fire drills, the prevention awareness of all employees and the ability of emergency escape and self-rescue have been further consolidated. The emergency response team has tested the ability of emergency response to emergencies, improved employees’ fire safety awareness and self-rescue ability of fire scenes, and also verified the scientific rationality and operability of the company’s "Fire Evacuation Emergency Plan". The specific implementation status is summarized as follows:
1. Preliminary preparations
1. The leaders of the company attached great importance to this work and held meetings of management personnel of various departments to make a comprehensive deployment of fire drills. And divided the evacuation group, logistics support group, communication contact group and other members.
2. According to the "Fire Evacuation Emergency Plan", the Personnel General Affairs Section of the Management Department organizes relevant personnel to discuss and deploy to ensure the smooth progress of the drill.
2. The evacuation drill process
The drill officially sounded the fire alarm at 14:00 on May 24. For the first time, the members of the evacuation team conducted emergency evacuation guidance. The communication team conducted a simulated dialing "119" to report to the police, and the logistics team checked and confirmed the personnel. All employees evacuated quickly and orderly from the four safety exits of the factory, and assembled at the designated location in only 3 minutes, and no one left the team. At the same time, the fire emergency commander gave a detailed explanation of fire fighting knowledge and escape skills, and summarized the fire drill.
3. Summary of fire drill
1. The aspect of success-through the smooth implementation of this fire drill, not only the employees' fire fighting knowledge and escape skills were strengthened, but also the scientific rationality and operability of the company's "Fire Evacuation Emergency Plan" were verified. All personnel paid more attention to fire drills than in previous years. After hearing the fire alarm ringing, the employees carried out emergency evacuation in an orderly manner, so that they were not crowded or pushed. Employees can run to the designated safe area as soon as possible.
2. Existing shortcomings-when all the personnel were evacuated, some personnel did not bend over and cover their noses, and some personnel laughed and discussed and should not take the fire drill seriously.